Chief Media is looking for a detail-oriented individual who is looking to learn the business of advertising and direct response media. The Traffic Coordinator works closely with all internal departments, Account Management and Buying Teams. There is also constant communication with Broadcast and Cable Networks.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- 4 year college degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Core Media Systems is a plus, not required
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, good communication skills.
- Ability to recognize problems & identify solutions, willingness to learn & grow, strong multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Obtain creative approvals for TV stations/networks
- Retrieve traffic confirmations from stations
- Collaborate daily with call center agencies to validate telemarketing data
- Work with 3rd party vendors (Kantar and Nielsen) to encode TV commercials
- Communicate with dub house facilities to place commercial orders on behalf of clients.
- Send weekly scheduling and pre log reports to telemarketing vendors
- Learn & understand media terminology
- Conduct test calls for newly activated phone numbers for upcoming campaigns
How to Apply:
Email Us Your Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about working at Chief on our careers page.