Chief Media is looking for a detail-oriented individual who is looking to learn the business of advertising and direct response media. This position works closely with buyers and networks to aid in the execution and maintenance of Direct Response Media placements. Advancement is possible for outstanding individuals.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- 4-year college degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, good communication skills.
- Ability to recognize problems & identify solutions, willingness to learn & grow, strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assist Buyers and Supervisors with day-to-day administrative duties.
- Communicate with sales representatives across media outlets to develop relationships and negotiation skills.
- Assist with placement of media schedules and confirm orders with all media vendors.
- Request pre-logs, post-logs, program grids, and updated marketplace conditions from media vendors on a weekly basis.
- Learn & understand media terminology
- Input/check post-logs in Core (media buying system).
- Gather rates and send schedules to media outlets.
- Support internal teams by pulling media research that is used to analyze which medium will be the best to advertise a specific product or service.
- Supporting the buying team with the reporting of campaigns through Microsoft Excel.
- Day-to-day management of tech partners such as 3rd party measurement providers.
Benefits & Perks:
- 401k (Matching)
- Company Medical
- Paid Vacation
- Work Life Balance
- Company Lunches
- Company Events
- Happy Hour Friday’s
Email Us Your Resume: Apply@chiefmedia.com
Learn more about working at Chief Media on our careers page.