We seek an Account Manager to join our client services team. Candidates should have 5+ years’ experience in media account management in DRTV/General advertising media buying. Great aptitude for numbers, Excel (Advanced Level including pivot tables), PowerPoint and communication skills. We expect the Account Manager to have a clear understanding of the drivers for success for both our clients and Chief Media.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with client to prepare media plans which may include TV, Radio, Print, OOH, Digital, events, and other initiatives.
- Analyze media alternatives to recommend how to best allocate the advertising budget.
- Analyze and report on campaigns, identify trends and optimize campaign performance
- Help develop plan metrics, analysis, and related reports pertaining to KPIs.
- Responsible for project management and meeting day-to-day needs.
- Facilitate competitive analysis on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Develop agency points of view on media opportunities for submission to the client.
- Liaise with implementation teams (internal and external) to ensure that deliverables align with overall plan strategies; timelines are met, and are coordinated and presented holistically to client.
- Play a key role in client billing process to ensure accuracy.
- At least 5+ years Account Management, Media Buying /Planning and Business Development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in the short form DRTV media marketplace and how TV exposure correlates to retail sales
- Experience in planning, negotiating and the placement of national media, a plus.
- Experience taking a consultative approach with clients
- Experience expanding accounts, comfortable speaking with agency, Media Buyers, C-Level Execs, and many others within specific accounts
- Impeccable attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Experience in managing multiple LF, SF, PI, Online, Retail and Lead Generation campaigns
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fast-learner with demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc) is mandatory – Excel (Advanced Level including pivot tables)
- Must have strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to contribute on multiple projects at once.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a group environment
Benefits & Perks:
- 401k (Matching)
- Company Medical
- Paid Vacation
- Work Life Balance
- Company Lunches
- Company Events
- Happy Hour Friday’s
How to Apply:
Email Us Your Resume: email@example.com
Learn more about working at Chief on our careers page.