Digital Media Director
Chief Media is looking for a detail-oriented individual to fill a key role, Digital Media Director, in the growing organization’s Digital Team. This is a hands-on leader role that requires balancing between delegating and ownership of executing deliverables on time, on budget, and with attention to detail. This role sets the tone for the team in terms of establishing support, guidance, priorities, morale, energy level, and a high-quality standard.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to –
- Provide assessment of clients’ current digital proficiencies and areas for improvement.
- Develop strategy and recommendations for clients’ media plans.
- Participate in client presentations.
- Continually seek innovative and breakthrough ideas, approaches and solutions.
- Act as a business consultant solving clients’ business-level problems, sometimes beyond media.
- Meet with senior leaders to understand and facilitate client, agency and business requests.
- 3 years in a management role; must be comfortable managing a team of several employees.
- 5 to 7 years of relevant digital experience or related media planning experience, with focus on team leadership and management.
- Bachelor’s degree required; concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, and/or communications preferred.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of search and social media platforms and their respective audiences (Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, GA etc.) and they can be deployed to serve different business objectives.
- Motivated self-starter who can prioritize and work independently, while provide great attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in media terminology, media math, and reach and frequency calculations.
Benefits & Perks:
- 401k (Matching)
- Company Medical
- Paid Vacation
- Work Life Balance
- Company Lunches
- Company Events
- Happy Hour Friday’s