Digital Media Analyst
Chief Media seeks a Digital Media Analyst to provide measurement and audience insight support to our Digital team. The role of a Digital Media Analyst is to measure the value and effectiveness of digital media buys across our roster of clients. This position requires a self-starter and excellent communicator who can deliver high-quality work on short deadlines while managing multiple projects simultaneously. Working collaboratively with staff at all levels, you will ensure that Chief’s digital channels are performing at the highest levels and all paid efforts are as effective and efficient as possible to meet and exceed our business objectives.
• Generate insights through data and create a compelling story
• Run standard reports/ad hoc analyses and communicate results to the rest of the team/company with an emphasis on providing insights from the data and proving value to the advertiser
• Own a set of accounts and develop a deep understanding of the product overall through data
• Support digital account managers with day-to-day data needs
• Maintain, analyze, and optimize all Google Analytics (GA) accounts
• Evaluate analytics implementations currently in place and recommend improvements to optimize site interactions and conversions.
• Suggest, create, and execute A/B testing that drives fundamental improvements to the website experience.
• Work collaboratively with communications, marketing, development, design, and content experts to execute, analyze, and optimize digital marketing campaigns and website performance.
• Track and report on key digital trends and how Chief could leverage them to achieve our objectives.
• Proactively provide actionable recommendations for strategies and optimizations
• Assist in developing, testing and validating new tracking requirements
• Recommend website improvements and digital marketing strategies based on GA data to maximize conversions and achieve goals.
• Stay current with new advances and changes in digital analytics and the competitive landscape.
• Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field such as statistics, mathematics, economics or computer science but all backgrounds considered
• 1-3 years relevant work
• Understanding of digital audience measurement. Prior experience with DR/Ecommerce measurement a plus
• Strong analytical and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
• Advanced Excel skills – Pivot Tables, VLookUps, etc.
• Experience with web analytics platforms (Google Analytics or similar). Familiarity with Tableau a plus
• Interest and passion for numbers
• Prior experience with digital media research (search marketing measurement, audience development, social media measurement) preferred
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication and presentation skills
• Collaborative, organized project management and work style to support the needs and goals of organization.
• Ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines, as well as creatively solve problems and look for efficiencies and ways to improve digital systems
• Always curious