Digital Campaign Manager
The Digital Campaign Manager is responsible for creating digital campaigns that drive results. They are an expert in search, programmatic display, and/or social. They have an analytical mind, can generate key insights, and don’t accept the status quo. The Digital Campaign Manager wants to do things a better way, always testing and pushing boundaries.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be responsible for managing media buys, reports, and other projects and ensuring deliverables are of the highest caliber.
- Manage to the KPI within budget to drive results and clearly articulates successes.
- Understand and continuously research the media industry to stay at the forefront.
- Proactively seek out opportunities for the client and company.
- Possess a critical degree of accuracy and quality standards.
- Be accountable for accuracy and quality of assignments by checking details of all media plans/buys, budget related documents, time sensitive deadlines and other projects.
- Analyze, select, provide well thought out recommendations on plans and projects.
- Understand and challenge media conventions.
- Assist in weekly, monthly or quarterly client presentations and be able to speak to all campaign results.
- 2-4 years of digital media buying experience
- Familiar/expert in a few, if not all, media software such as Google Marketing Platform | Google Ad Manger | Google Ads (Formerly known as DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM), DoubleClick Search, AdWords), Facebook Business Manager, Google Tag Manager, and/or Google Analytics.
- Ability to synthesize complex digital strategies and optimizations into digestible insights.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strategic thinker, critical thinker and independent, active problem solver.
- Curious, creative & passionate.
- Ability to manage a variety of concurrent projects independently.
- Ability to balance long term thinking with short term results.
- Client-facing communication skills.
Benefits & Perks:
- 401k (Matching)
- Company Medical
- Paid Vacation
- Work Life Balance
- Company Lunches
- Company Events
- Happy Hour Friday’s
How to Apply:
Email Us Your Resume: email@example.com
Learn more about working at Chief on our careers page.